BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 62:1-4 KJVTruly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. [2] He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. [3] How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence. [4] They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
PRAYER- FATHER MY FAITH IS FIXED TRUSTING IN YOU. MY HOPE IS IN YOU AND YOU ALONE. THE DEVIL HAS NO HOLD OR SAY OVER ME. I HAVE MADE THE LORD MY ROCK AND MY SALVATION. MY LIFE IS IN GOD’S HANDS BY THIS I KNOW THAT I RUN THROUGH A TROOP AND I LEAP OVER A WALL. I AM NOT ALONE , GOD IS WITH ME. I WALK WITH CONFIDENCE IN GOD , I MAKE MY BOAST IN THE LORD. THE LORD GOES BEFORE ME AND MAKE MY CROOKED PATH STRAIGHT. I AM BORN OF GOD AND MY FAITH IS UNSHAKEN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
WORD-When God is your salvation, all negative plans against you fail. Making God your salvation is saying I put my total trust in the Lord and therefore I believe that I will not be moved . Do you trust God ? Now do you believe that Ge can save you ? Be so confident in God that it scares the devil. The devil knows what your faith in God can do and that’s why He keeps attacking your faith. See how confident the psalmist is ? That’s what a strong belief system in God can do. When you have made God your salvation, nothing can happen except He gives a consent to it. Be unshakable in faith , nothing annoys and scares the devil more than this , speak faith regardless of the storm , declare your faith , say it let the devil hear it , see it and know that you aren’t his play thing . Say devil play time is over, I know who i believe !
TODAY’S WORD: LET YOUR FAITH IN GOD REMAIN UNSHAKEN !
EFECOLLABS
No comments:
Post a Comment