Friday, 21 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- STAND FIRM

BIBLE FOCUS - John 15:18 KJVIf the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO STAND FIRM IN THE TRUTH AND LIGHT. I WILL NOT LET THE HATE OF THE WORLD SUBDUE ME. I WALK IN THE LOVE OF CHRIST. I CARRY THE BANNER OF JESUS . I AM COVERED BY HIS LOVE. THE LORD IS AT MY RIGHT HAND I SHALL NOT BE MOVED. I SHINE THE LIGHT OF CHRIST IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- There is a reason you are being picked on out there. When you stand for Jesus , means you stand for the truth and you are light. This means that everything darkness will fight you . So don’t let nothing bother you , don’t let the hate of the world cause you to run and hide. If the world hated Jesus who did so many miracles and even gave His life for us  , they will definitely come for you. Light exposes darkness , truth exposes lies and this the enemy doesn’t like. So following Jesus will come with many opposition , but do not be shaken , Christ has overcome .

TODAY’S WORD: GOD’S LOVE FOR YOU IS GREATER THAN ANY HATE AGAINST YOU!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UWlE4ptMnA_0HiRKQhcANxX80EM9H-tc

No comments:

Post a Comment