Tuesday, 25 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- CAST YOUR NET!

BIBLE FOCUS- John 21:5-6 KJVThen Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. [6] And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

PRAYER- FATHER I CAST MY NET AT YOUR WORD. LORD I BELIEVE THAT WITH YOU NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I TRUST YOU TOO MUCH TO FAIL. I BELIEVE THAT WITH YOU LORD I CAN DO ALL THINGS . I BELIEVE THAT JESUS ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. LORD I TRUST IN YOUR UNFAILING WORF THAT IS PRODUCING RESILT IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Whatever you need is Jesus can meet it. Have ye any meat ? Cast your net , Jesus can meet your need.  All you need to do is follow Jesus , no matter how great that need is Jesus can meet it. You have tried all the strategy , tried all that you can , now is time to trust Jesus and cast your net. Your needs can be met, they are not impossible. 

TODAY’S WORD- YOUR EFFORT ALONE CAN’T PRODUCE RESULT, TRY JESUS!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1N0eZkBerZHAcK8p1_q5GPh1mr2A6Rpiz

No comments:

Post a Comment