Monday, 17 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE WORD-THE TRUTH !

BIBLE FOCUS - John 17:18-20 KJVAs thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. [19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. [20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

PRAYER- FATHER LET YOUR WORD BE THE FOUNDATION OF MY HEART. FATHER INSTILL YOUR WORD IN ME. LET YOUR TRUTH GUIDE ME AND BE MY LAMB. SANCTIFY ME BY YOUR TRUTH. FATHER SANCTIFY ME WITH YOUR TRUTH. I WILL NOT LET GO OF THE  WORD OF GOD. THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD IS MY DAILY MEDITION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- When you are sanctified by the word you will overcome the world. The word builds your faith and boosts your confidence. The truth is the word and when you allow the truth take root in you , no lies of the enemy can stop you. Stop soaking yourself with the lies of the enemy , let the truth of the word of God sanctify your heart. You can not give what you don’t have , when you are a filled with the truth , you can also instill the truth in others. Let the word of God dwell richly in you . Fill your heart with the word. Sanctify your heart daily with the word. 

TODAY’S WORD- ABIDE IN THE TRUTH !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BidlzUX_Lp7u8IeOgK-66XVBY7u-do8G

No comments:

Post a Comment