Wednesday 11 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : READY OR NOT ?

BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Timothy 2:21 KJV
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

PRAYER: FATHER FORGIVE ME ANY WAY I HAVE DRAGGED MY FEET IN MY WALK WITH YOU. FATHER FORGIVE ME IN ANY WAY I HAVE LIVED A DOUBLE STANDARD LIFE. FATHER I AM READY USE ME FOR YOUR GLORY. I LET GO ALL THAT POLLUTES ME AND I CLING TO YOUR EMBRACE. FATHER LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS PURGE ME OF ALL OLD WAYS. I SUBMIT MYSELF IN TOTAL READINESS AND SURRENDER.I DROP EVERYTHING THAT DISHONOUR YOU AND I BRING MYSELF IN TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO YOUR WILL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- God is not double standard and his word can not be compromised. For you to have an infilling you must first purge yourself of thorns capable of chocking the word out of you. Serving God is a decision you have to make. You can't serve two masters at the same time, you can't be a vessel unto God while living in the old man. God is calling you out,  are you ready or not? Your readiness is not just in words but also in deeds and action. How ready are you?  Begins with your relationship with God. New wines are better poured in a new bottle, else the old bottle will burst. Being a vessel unto honour requires that the old ways are dropped.

TODAY'S TIP: TO BE FRUITFUL IN THE TRUTH YOU MUST DROP EVERY FALSE WAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment