Saturday 14 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : IMMOVABLE

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 62:3-6 KJV
How long will ye imagine d mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing e wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence. They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

PRAYER: THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR ASSURANCE OF PEACE, SAFETY AND REST. I GO IN THE THE MIGHT OF GOD AND CONFIDENCE OF HIS WORD TO ME. I REFUSE TO BOW TO DEFEAT FOR CHRIST HAS OVERCOME. THE LORD SET A WALL OF DEFENSE ROUND ABOUT ME. I DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT IN CONVERSATION FOR THE LORD RAISES MINISTERING ANGELS TO DEFEND ME. I DO NOT BOW TO UNGODLY PRESSURE FOR MY EXPECTATION IS FROM GOD. I AM NOT BELOW STANDARD I RISE ABOVE EXCEEDINGLY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- There is nothing happening to you right now that God hasn't revealed to us his children through his word. What ever the devil is posing at your face it is a distraction to get you off track. When you know this reality that God is your defence you quiet your anxious heart to worrying about things done against you. Each time we were told about the things we should expect in this pilgrim journey, it came with an assurance of peace regardless of the storm. When the enemy can't find fault against you the devil instigate lies, don't be dismayed let your heart stay in God. The battle is not your fight. Have this in mind that no matter what comes you shall never be moved both spiritual and physically. Dont trust in self/humam armour so much that miss the place of God in your life.

TODAY'S TIP:BECOME TOO DETERMINED TO BE DISCOURAGED AND TOO DILIGENT TO BE DISTRACTED. A LIFE LIVED IN CHRIST IS A LIFE OF POSSIBILITY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment