Monday 2 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : ASSURANCE OF REST AND SAFETY

BIBLE FOCUS- ISAIAH 41: 10-
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

PRAYER: FATHER I STAY ASSURED IN YOU STANDING ON YOUR UNFAILING WORD. I REFUSE TO BE WORRIED, I STAND STILL AND SEE YOU STEP IN FOR ME.THE HOLY SPIRIT COMFORTS AND STRENGTHENS ME AND I AM MARVELLOUSLY HELPED. I REFUSE TO BE A STRANGER IN PLACES GOD HAS GIVEN ME FOR A POSSESSION. I AM READILY FOCUSED ON GOD. I DRINK FROM THE RIVERS OF HIS GOOD PLEASURE AND I AM SAFE IN THE SHADOW OF HIS WINGS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD- Fear is an hindrance to the manifestation of full potential, that is why God says fear not ! Remove fear from the equation and see possibilities/manifestation. Fear not, focus on God that way you find strength and courage to overcome. Fear has been the hindrance,  it's time to let go. Don't panic, can you be more focused on me,this is God's word to someone today. He says he will be with you through all seasons and the negativity of those seasons shall not come near you. If you let fear in, it will drain you. Let God do the work. Enough of self struggle. God is stretching forth is hand of help to you today recieve it as he brings you into the fulfillment of his promise. Remove fear and have complete trust in God.

TODAY'S TIP: FIND REST IN GOD KNOWING THAT HE IS WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. TROUBLE NOT YOUR HEART!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment