Sunday 22 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : PAY ATTENTION

BIBLE FOCUS - Jeremiah 18:3-6 KJV
Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

PRAYER: I SHALL NOT BE TOO BUSY TO HEAR GOD SPEAK. BY GRACE AND MERCY I RECIEVE DAILY INSTRUCTION FOR PROFITABLE STEPS. I BIND EVERY SPIRIT OF DISTRACTION AND FALSE HOOD THAT WILL TRY TO STEAL GOD'S WORD FROM MY HEART. AS I HEAR I OBEY IN SEASON. MY EAR SHALL HEAR GOOD REPORT AND MY EYES SHALL SEE GOOD THINGS. I GIVE MYSELF IN TOTALITY TO THE POTTER, AS I SURRENDER MY ALL AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR HIS USE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- God wants to speak to you pay attention. Listen to what he is saying to you. Don't be carried away with whatever you are doing or what you are facing,  that you shut the ears of the spirit to the voice of God. Right where you are God is giving you instructions, on what to do, Where to go, who to connect with . That environment where you are the Potter is molding you in it and teaching you through it, pay attention. God sent Jeremiah to the prophet using the work of his hands to illustrate things to him. Means that even in that very busy schedule let God in, he is interested to work in and through you, the wisdom he gives will make all you do easy and profitable. God is sending you to places and people, he is saying pay attention as I bid you go. The situation could be rainy, stormy, calm but pay attention to what God wants to do through it. God is intentional about what he tells you, where he bids you go. The more you pay attention as he speaks the more you are in tune with his lead.

TODAY'S TIP: THE MORE YOU GIVE YOURSELF TO THE POTTER THE MORE BEAUTIFUL AND IN TUNE YOUR LIFE BECOMES.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment