Wednesday 4 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE MEETING PLACE

BIBLE FOCUS NEHEMIAH 6:1-4Now it came to pass, when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and Geshem a the Arabian, and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had builded b the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; (though at that time I had not set up the doors upon the gates;)That Sanballat and Geshem sent unto me, saying, Come, let us meet together in some one of the villages in the plain of Ono. But they thought to do me mischief.And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?Yet they sent unto me four times after this sort; and I answered them after the same manner.

PRAYER: HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE MY PATH. FATHER ME FROM EVERY MEETING THAT WILL POLLUTE ME SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY. FATHER HELO ME TO BE ABLE TI DISCERN BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD INTENTIONS. FATHER STRENGTHEN FOR GREATER THINGS, I SHALL NOT BE CUT SHORT IN LIFE AND DESTINY. SATANIC DIVERSION AND INFLUENCE  BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS I DISCONNECT MYSELF. FROM TODAY I SHALL NOT BE FOUND WHERE GOD BID ME NOT GO. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I RULE IN THE MIDST OF MY ENEMIES AND I OVERCONE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AMEN.

WORD- There are different kind of invitations,with different intention. As a child of God, it is expedient that you are mindful of the places you go. Not every meeting place is a place to be. Some may look harmless, but they are trap set against your destiny. I like the fact that Nehemiah was able to discern the evil plot,because the invitation was to distract/weaken his hand from the work of God that his heart was fixed on. Some places are distraction, imagine going to a place that nothing said there was edifying. The devil has created many activities to distract spiritual growth and divert destinies.When God opens your eyes, you will realise that some meetings are satanic gatherings. Don't go to a place cos you have the means to, ask God shall I go. That was the conquering tactics of David, he always said shall I go and he didn't move until there was a response. Persistence of invitation is not a sign of love, nor go ahead, when your spirit is struggling with it. Especially when you are a person of wealth and influence it will attract alot of freniemies. Even the Bible says not all who say Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of God. You must stay in prayer to be spiritually sensitive of places, people and association you find yourself. If Governors and presidents can choose their meetings how much more you a child of the most high God.

TODAY'S TIP: LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING ASK GOD FOR HELP, THATS WISDOM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment