Wednesday 11 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : BE AT GOD'S PACE!

BIBLE FOCUS- Ecclesiastes 1:8-10 KJV
All things are full f of labour; man cannot utter g it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of h old time, which was before us.

PRAYER: FATHER MAY I NOT BE CAUGHT UP BY THE LUST OF FLESHLY DESIRE. I RECIEVE GRACE TO STAY IN TUNE WITH GOD. I CHOOSE TO WALK IN THE FOOT STEP OF JESUS. AS A CHILD OF GOD I'M A PACE SETTER, I REFUSE TO RUN AFTER VAIN THINGS. I AM SATISFIED WITH THE GOODNESS OF GOD AND I AM FILLED WITH HIS GOOD PLEASURE. I ENTER INTO THE NEW OF GOD AND I RUN AT GOD'S PACE. I AM ENVELOPED IN MERCY AND I ENJOY THE COMPANIONSHIP OF THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- Don't follow trend, vogues  and human standard for good pace. Everything you are running after is somebody's old, and your old is someone's new. You can never completely please the flesh. The flesh will always want more, the flesh will put you under pressure to please it by following the world. Don't let your desire to please it push you out if God's will. Every new has been before now. Master patience, God will not fail you. Let God bring the right people to you, let him give you the best things. God's ways are different from ours, so if you must please him, you must be at his pace. Flesh pursues after temporary, the spirit longs for the eternal.

TODAY'S TIP: RUNNING AT YOUR OWN PACE IS SELF PLEASING, RUNNING AT GOD'S PACE IS GOD PLEASING. QUIT PUTTING YOURSELF UNDER THE PRESSURE OF THE WORLD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment