Monday 9 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : PATTERNS
BIBLE FOCUS - 1TIMOTHY 1:16-
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

PRAYER : FATHER I RECIEVE GRACE TO STAY IN THIS WALK WITH YOU.FATHER LET THE PATTERN OF MY LIFE SHOW FORTH YOUR GLORY. FATHER BRING ME TO A PLACE OF DEEPER FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU THAT I MAY UNDERSTAND YOUR WILL FOR ME. I RECIEVE GRACE NOT TO DERAIL FROM THE DIVINE PATTERN. I SHINE BRIGHTER AND I FORGE AHEAD STRONGER ROOTED IN CHRIST STEAD. MY EARS ARE OPEN TO HEAR DIVINE INSTRUCTION AS GOD LEAD MY WAY  AND I SHAL NOT BE DISOBEDIENT TO GOD'S WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD- There is a pattern every individual life sets. There is a story God will use/is using your life to tell others. It is imperative that you let God do his work in you. The patterns are not according your ordinance but God's will. So let Him, as he leads you. You may not always understand but trust God to do his will in you. Your story can bring change to others, inspire them and be a channel of blessing to them. Let God work the patterns out. It may not look like things are going well, but I tell you God is putting them in alignment. Some things need to be the way they are so as to bring you to where God is taking you. In the end it becomes a story that blesses generation. Don't maneuver things by trying to make it a short cut. God is working things out you have to trust him. God is molding a generation through your experience and journey.

TODAY'S TIP: IT MAY LOOK LIKE A LONG ROAD, BUT STAY ON COURSE THE OUT COME WILL BE WORTH IT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment