Tuesday 24 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : SECURED BY THE TERRIBLE MIGHTY ONE

BIBLE FOCUS-- Jeremiah 20:11-12 KJV
But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten. But, O LORD of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I opened my cause.

PRAYER : I GAIN VICTORY OVER THE STORM. I SAIL AND I SHALL NOT DROWN. I PREVAIL OVER MY ENEMIES AND I SUBDUE MY OPPRESSORS. I SHALL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO MY DISTRACTORS. ANYTHING THAT COMES AGAINST ME COLLIDES WITH THE ROCK OF AGES. THE LORD AVENGES ME OF ALL MY ADVERSARY. THE LORD IS MY PILLAR OF FIRE BY DAY AND NIGHT. I SHALL NEVER BE IN TEEROR NEITHER SHALL FEAR SUBDUE ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD- When you know who is with you, you are not scared of what is standing against you. God is the defender of the defenseless and he will never give you over to the will of your enemies. And that's why he promised that when the enemy come in one way he will lift up a standard against them and they shall flee in seven ways. You are under God's watch don't let your heart fear. Submit your self to God and that automatically makes you mightier than the enemy. Maybe the reason why you are so afraid is because you don't know where you stand with God, else you will be still. God is saying, see as I will cause the enemy to be taken by his own trap. If you say the battle is big, means you don't know how mighty your God is. The more you know God the less you see the problem . Whatever is confronting you channel it to God, he is bigger and way mightier.

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO GOD IS THE VICTORY YOU HAVE OVER THE ENEMY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment