Friday 6 September 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : SEED OF FAITH
BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Timothy 1:5-7
When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

PRAYER: FATHER I THANK YOU FOR THE GRACE TO TRUST YOU. IN THE NAME JESUS I TAKE STEPS OF FAITH TO DO THE THINGS I WAS CREATED FOR,LIVING NY FULL POTENTIAL . LORD I BELIEVE IN YOUR WORD AND THE POWER OF YOUR RESURRECTION. I REFUSE TO BE SUBJECTED TO DOUBT. BY THE POWER IN CHRIST JESUS I AM DISCONNECTED FROM ANYTHING THAT WANTS TO CREEPLE ME SPIRITUAL. I EXERCISE MY FAITH AS I CALL FORTH EVERYTHING I DESIRE AS THOUGH THEY WERE. I AM EMPOWERED FOR MORE AND I LIVE A LIFE OF VICTORY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD- In every life there is seed of Faith, and growth happens as rapid and effective  as much as you put your Faith to work. Faith is the foundation of anything you do and desire, that's why God acknowledged it by his word telling us that without it you can't please God. But you daily need to stir it up by putting it to work. God says dare me if I will not open the windows of heaven, it simply means put your Faith to work and see how I will exceed your expectations. Don't let the seed of Faith in you die to the extent that you begin to doubt God and work against his will. It is lack of Faith that brings unbelief and causes a person to live a double standard life. Faith means forsaking all and totally trusting God. Ignite the seed of Faith in you with the word and constant communion with God  Never stop believing that God is able. Go for that thing that no one has ever done in your family. Live without limits. Walking/working by faith helps you live a winning life. Don't let your seed of Faith die.

TODAY'S TIP: ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVES. CHOOSE TO LIVE A LIFE OF A VICTOR NOT A VICTIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment