Monday 31 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MY EVERY STEP

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 139:1-6 KJV
O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR ME AND LOOKOUT FOR ME.YOU DIDN'T JUST CREATE ME, YOU NUTURE ME. FATHER I THEREFORE COMMIT MY WAYS BEFORE YOU TEACH ME YOUR WILL AND HELP ME TO WALK IN YOUR PREPARED PLAN. FATHER PLANT SEED OF GOOD THOUGHTS IN ME. HELP ME LORD TO TRUST YOUR LEAD WHILE I FOLLOW.I LEAN ON YOU IN ALL THINGS, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS AND SURROUND ME WITH YOUR LOVING ARMS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: There is nothing about you that is strange to God. Before you say it, he already knows, that is why you must keep longing and not let fear override your Faith. It is another level of faith to know and be confident in God as your redeemer, so trust that he see's and knows every thought in your heart before Him,  knowing that there is nothing new before His eyes. That is why you must guide your heart because even before the words are spoken God already knows them. You must let your desire to God.

TODAY'S TIP-WE CANT GRASP THE DEPTH OF GOD'S KNOWLEDGE ABOUT US THAT'S WHY WE MUST TRUST HIM IN ALL THINGS. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment