Friday 13 January 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- STAYING ABILITY 


BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Peter 1:4 KJV
[4] Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.


PRAYER - FATHER GIVE ME THE STAYING POWER. HELP ME TO GROW IN THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT. I WILL NOT MISS THE DIVINE PROVISION THAT  YOU HAVE GIVEN. I DECLARE THAT I AM RICH IN CHRIST. I WILL NOT RUN INTO BONDAGE, I HAVE ESCAPED. I HAVE GRACE ABD STAY ABILITY TO FOLLOW GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY. I TRUST GOD EVEN WHEN IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- To connect to the promises of God, you must flee lost. Lust lure you to sin and cuts you off sin the promote of 
Gift. Don’t fall back to where God have saved you sin keep your face on the cross. True prosperity is in Holiness abs adhering to the word of God . You can’t love God and hold on to the world. Your faith stand us in standing with God . You can not have outside Him what you want from Him. You can’t be either hot or cold. You must choose your place . You have been given this promise, you must obtain it by staying with God. Your spiritual bond births the manifestation of the divine promise.

TODAY’S WORD- WE OBTAIN THE PROMISE NOT OUTSIDE HIM, BUT IN GOD!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment