Monday 16 January 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I’m flying on wings as eagles and  carried by the angels 

I will not pursue what will pursue me out of Gods presence for the Lord will be my guide 

I am an  express image of the  Father , therefore good things are expressed through me 

 

I declare that God is in charge of my life , I will not fall nor faint 

My feet stand strong in God

My feet shall not dash against a stone 

I walk in alignment with  God

God orders my path and direct my ways 

 

I declare that everywhere I turn I have angelic help and assistance 

I function according to the order of God 

I will not walk alone the mighty invisible hand of God is with me 

I am under the shield of the Father

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment