Monday 23 January 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare today that all my seeds fall on  good ground 

I will gather and nothing will scatter 

As a blessed seed I produce good fruit 

My rain of harvest shall not be delayed 

 

I declare that my due season shall not be denied nor delayed 

I receive all that is needed for my good harvest 

Nothing will take me out of my place of good thing

I am productive and I advance 

 

I declare that I step into the rain of open heavens 

My well of  blessings shall be full 

I shall not have scarce days  and dry grounds 

The well of mercy opens to me and the rain of mercy falls on me 

May my barn not lack increase and may my cup overflow 

In Jesus name I have declared, amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment