Tuesday 31 January 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am laughing and nothing is stopping my laughter 

I have a new song and testimonies fill my mouth 

I have a reason to praise God daily 

My lips is laced with sweet songs of praise 


I declare that I have strength over struggles for  with joy I draw from the well of salvation 

I wear the garment of praise and rejoicing 

I praise over situations that has made me cry 

No more murmuring I have a new sound 

My songs of praise resound  over nations 


I am Grateful for the new season of praise and testimonies 

My voice of praise will never be shut 

My praise is without conditions, I praise through every season 

I praise into my breakthrough season 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment