Thursday 19 January 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- TRUST GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 62:8 KJV
[8] Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU IN ALL THINGS . I BELIEVE YOUR WORD AND YOUR PLAN FOR ME. I TRUST IN THE FULLNESS OF GOD. I STAND IN THE PROMISES OF GOD AND I MANIFEST BLESSINGS.  I WILL CONTINUE TO POUR OUT MYSELF BEFORE GOD. GOD IS THE ESSENCE OF MY LIFE. GOD IS MY REFUGE AND STRENGTH AND HE FILLS MY HEART WITH JOY. I TRUST GOD AND HE IS THE PEACE THAT FILLS MY HEART. I EXPERIENCE THAT IS ESTABLISHED IN CHRIST IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED , AMEN!

WORD-For every situation, every moment as you take each breath , trust God. Tell him how you feel, what you feel . What your heart says . You can always trust God for the impossible and He will come through for you. Sometimes we tend to wallow in self , instead of talking to God normalize talking to God from your heart.  

TODAY’S WORD - TALK TO GOD INSTEAD OF WALLOWING IN YOURSELF!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment