Friday 20 January 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my life has been transformed 

I no longer bear the reproach of yesterday 

God has rolled away my reproach and brought me into a new season 

I carry the new identity that is in Christ Jesus 

 

I declare that I walk in the counsel and admonition of God 

I will not be  not be too busy for God 

My heart is open to hear God and know Him more daily 

I will not sit on the fence of life, My stand is with God 

God has put upon me a new garment, I am not where I use to be or what I use to be 

 

I declare that what God has not put upon me shall not  stay in my life

From today I begin to live a glorious and victorious life

The word of God has become a reality in my life 

I win with the word and I manifest the word

All reproach is rolled away 

In Jesus name I have declared, AMEN 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment