Friday 20 January 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- DIVINE HERITAGE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 61:5 KJV
[5] For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME FO BIRTH AND MANIFEST DIVINE HERITAGE. I WILL NOT BE DEPRIVED OF WHAT GOD HAS FOR ME. I RECEIVE WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME. THE LORD HAS HEARD ME. I WILL MANIFEST WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN. I STAY WITH GOD AND I SERVE GOD WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Answered prayers promotes physical manifestation, put in more prayers everytime. Take your place in God as you pray , you manifest answers when know your place in God. “The heritage of those who fear God” those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits . God says ask , so when you ask and stay in the place of prayer you birth the heritage and physical manifestation of the heritage. Refuse to be in God and stay stagnant. Press in prayers and birth the divine heritage.The evidence of answers prayers is physical manifestation . 

TODAY’S WORD - STAY WITH GOD AND YOU WILL BIRTH WHAT HE HAS FOR YOU .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment