Wednesday 18 January 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- SATISFIED IN GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Ecclesiastes 1:7-8 KJV
[7] All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. [8] All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it : the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.


PRAYER- FATHER I STAY WAITING IN YOU. I FIND NY SOURCE AND SATISFACTION IN YOU. FILL ME UP TILL I OVERFLOW IN YOU. FATHER LET MY SPIRIT TOUCH YOU IN ALL THINGS. I WILL NOT FIND SATISFACTION OUTSIDE YOU . I STAY IN YOU AS MY SOURCE. I AM FULL IN CHRIST JESUS. I LACK NOTHING IN YOU.MAY I NOT LOOK FOR WHAT IS IN YOU OUTSIDE YOU . MY SATISFACTION IS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- Everything God has made on earth is insatiable. Even man is like an ocean. The more you pour into it , the more it wants . The eyes is not satisfied with seeing , nor the ear filled with hearing . Pursuing after God is better than anything else. Nothing in this world can satisfy , Jesus is the only one that can satisfy .

TODAY’S WORD - THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FEEL SATISFIED IS IN GOD!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment