Wednesday 18 January 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my faith is unshaken and my zeal is unwavering 

I trust God to help me in all things therefore I walk in confidence of full trust in Him

Things are happening in my favour and for my good because I have laid my focus on  God 

I have clarity of vision, purpose and stability 

 

I declare that I have trust God and I will not fail

My focus on God will not be futile 

I receive strange miracles and testimonies 

My focus is driven by  the HolyGhost 

 

I declare that I withstand all that stands in my way 

I am Godfident and my faith in God shall not fail 

My face fixed on  God makes me shine brighter 

I have joy in the HolyGhost  and peace in my soul

God is evident in my life 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment