Thursday 19 January 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God has not rested on my case  and He is constantly working in my Favour 

God is Steady ensuring that I am manifesting in His fullness

I am comforted on all side 

I enter into  the fullness of God 

 

I declare that I step into what God has prepared for me with ease 

I will not miss what God has made ready for me 

Gods presence directs me at all times

I am dutiful and obedient to the voice of God , how He leads I follow , where He leads I go 

 

I declare that God never leaves nor forsake  me 

God is the constantly establishing me in His will and  His word 

God is taking me to places beyond what my mind can  imagine 

I am excelling in the  things that God has given me 

God will never leave me , I’m forever covered by God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment