Tuesday 10 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- ASSURANCE OF ANSWERED PRAYERS


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 66:19-20 KJVBut verily God hath heard me ; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. [20] Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

PRAYER - FATHER THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU HEAR ME . LORD I WILL NOT LOOSE MY FAITH IN YOU BECAUSE IN YOU LORD I TRUST . MY FAITH IS NOT SHAKEN . I HAVE PUT MY TRUST IN THE LORD . MY FEET STAND IN THE GATES OF OUR GOD. THINGS ARE ALIGNING FOR MY GOOD. AS I PRAY I SEE RESULT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-Whenever the devil whispers to you that God does not answer prayer , whisper back , God is a prayer answering God . It is a trick of the devil to make believe that your prayers are a waste. Yes what you are praying about hasn’t coming , you seem not to have gotten a hold of it, but it is a lie of the devil to feel your prayer is a waste. The moment you stop praying you will see the big difference. The more you press in the more you open doors you never thought were there , the more you come into a new realm . How can you let the voice of the devil rule over Gods voice in your life. Refuse to accept the negativity the devil is speaking and say God has heard me . It takes faith and patience to hold in your hands the reward of your prayers . Don’t let the devil cheat you..

TODAY’S WORD- THE DEVIL’S END TIME CHEAT IS TO MAKE BELIEVERS THINK THAT THEIR PRAYER IS A WASTE. YOU ARE PRAYING AND GOD IS HEARING YOU , LET THIS BE YOUR CONFIDENCE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment