Monday 23 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BE STRONG NOW THEREFORE 


BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2 KJVNow we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, [2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

PRAYER - FATHER HELP ME TO BE ETERNALLY MINDED. MY FAITH WILL NOT BE SHAKEN . I GROW STRONGER IN FAITH. I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN. THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND SALVATION. GOD IS THE ANCHOR OF MY LIFE. I LAY MY FOUNDATION IN JESUS I WILL NOT FALL NOR WILL I BE SHAKEN I. JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-  Bear in mind that Jesus is coming don’t let what you are going through shake your faith. Focus on God . Don’t let anything make you waver . The devil will try you with different things but be ye strong in faith. Let your faith not be weary . The reason the devil fights you this hard is to attack your faith. Be thou strong therefore. Your life more eternity based than earthly based .

TODAY’S WORD-  BE ASSURED THAT THOSE WHOSE FOUNDATION IS LAID IN CHRIST CAN NOT STAY DOWN !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment