Wednesday 11 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- KEEP RUNNING AFTER


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 63:8 KJVMy soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

PRAYER - FATHER I KEEP RUNNING TO YOU DAILY. LORD I DONT HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE YOU AND WITH YOU IS LIFE DAILY. FATHER MY FAITH TRUST IS IN YOU AND I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN.I HAVE CHOOSEN GOD AS MY ROCK AND I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. LORD MY HEART PANTS AFTER YOU AND I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED. FATHER I FOLLOW YOUR WAYS AND PATTERN UNASHAMED. HELP ME LORD AND UPHOLD MY SOUL IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- How hard are you pursuing after God. When you desire God as anchor then you must king for him. Following hard after God means even when it is not convenient you will choose God . It means that even when everything is closing in on you, you still have faith and won’t look back. You must understand that the fact that you don’t see God working doesn't mean He is not working. Follow hard after God beloved, He is the one that won’t let you fall.

TODAY’S WORD- THE MORE YOU PRESS IN TO GOD THE MORE PUSH FURTHER!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment