Monday 2 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-THE UMBRELLA OF UNITY IN FAITH !


BIBLE FOCUS- Malachi 2:10 KJVHave we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO PROMOTE UNITY. TEACH ME TO SPEAK FAITH IN LOVE. EVERY SPIRIT OF STRIVE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST WE COME AGAINST IT. ANYWHERE I FOUND MYSELF I STAND IN FAITH AND UNITY. I WILL NOT SLIP. I CONTINUE IN BROTHERLY LOVE. I COME UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF LOVE . I WILL NOT BE A TOOL OF STRIVE IN THE HANDS IF THE ENEMY IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- Have ye not one father? That’s a question God is putting to us , to say stop the hate , stop the envy , stop the strive against one another . We are to be in one accord. Stop encouraging people to be against themselves, the body of Christ is one . Faith thrives better in unity of heart and spirit .

TODAY’S WORD- WE MUST BE AN AMBASSADOR OF UNITY IN FAITH. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment