Thursday 12 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- SEEK GOD !


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 63:1 KJVO God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

PRAYER - FATHER COME INTO MY LIFE AND DO WHAT YOU ALONE CAN DO. FATHER I POUR MYSELF OUT TO YOU, LORD BE MY FOUNTAIN AND HELP ME NEVER TO THIRST FOR THE WORLD. FATHER MAKE MY LIFE A TREE WHERE GOOD THINGS GROW. LORD FILL ME UP TILL I OVERFLOW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- Seek God early, the world can’t satisfy you. Everything you are looking for is in God. The world can’t satisfy you, only God can. Don’t waste the years of your life trying to figure things out yourself. The best way to get things clear is to Let God. Run after God and not the world and He will satisfy you with everything you need. Open yourself up and let God in .

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T WASTE YOUR DAYS IN FRIVOLITIES, SEEK GOD !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment