Monday 16 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: STAND FIRM WITH GOD 


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 71:17-18 KJVO God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works. [18] Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO STAND . FATHER CARRY ME THROUGH THE SEASON OF LIFE. WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAILING , I WILL NOT FAIL. FATHER UPHOLD ME AND TEACH ME THE PRECEPT OF YOUR WILL. FATHER CARRY ME AND ALL THAT I HAVE THROUGH THE SEASONS OF LIFE . I WILL NOT FAIL NOR FALL . THE LORD IS MY SHIELD AND BUCKLER . WITH GOD I STAND STRONG AND FIRM IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- When you follow God from your youth , even in your old age He will preserve you like it were your youth. When you start with God , God will not leave you half way , your youth might be your years , your youth might be something you start that you need to involve God in . But know that you should never start anything without putting God first. The longetivity and assurance of anything is when Christ is the foundation. That is why a songwriter says on Christ the solid rock I stand . When Jesus is the stand of what you are doing , you will not fall . You must make sure that God is involved in the early years of anything that you are and you are doing . God first , so that when you are weak or things gets bumpy God will be there to carry you through .

TODAY’S WORD- THE ASSURANCE OF REACHING THE FINISH LINE , IS STANDING WITH GOD !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment