Sunday 8 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- PRAISE PROVOKING INCREASE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 67:5-6 KJVLet the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. [6] Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.

PRAYER - FATHER THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. FATHER I THANK YOU BECAUSE I GO IN THIS WEEK KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE SETTLED IT ALL. I THANK GOD BECAUSE MY PETTITION HAS BECOME MY THANKSGIVING. I DECLARE THAT GOD HAS TAKE OVER MY WORRIES AND GIVEN ME PEACE . I DECLARE THAT JOY FLOODS MY HEART. THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE ALL ROUND BLESSINGS AND INCREASE I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- Praise provokes blessings. It’s okay to pray and ask God for things but you realise that the Bible said with prayer and thanksgiving let your request be made known. So there is a need for thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is what compeletes the ingredients of prayer. Develope the habit of giving thanks .

TODAY’S WORD- YOU KEEP ASKING HAVE YOU THANKED HIM?

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment