Thursday 5 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- RUN INTO THE ARMS OF GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 59:3-4 KJVFor, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O Lord. [4] They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.

PRAYER-  FATHER EMPOWER ME TO RUN THROUGH A TROOP AND LEAP OVER A WALL. LORD EVERYTHING ELSE MAY FAIL BUT TAKING REFUGE IN YOU WILL NOT FAIL ME .I PRAY THAT GRACE IS RELEASED TO REIGNITE MY SPIRITUAL LIFE .I DECREE THAT CURSE CAUSELESS SHALL NOT STAND. EVEN THE CAPTIVE OF THE MIGHTY SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY AND THE PREY OF THE TERRIBLE SHALL BE DELIVERED. THE LORD HAS DELIVERED ME FROM THE CONTENTIONS OF DARKNESS . I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AMEN !

WORD- The enemy doesn’t need anything to lay in wait against you . They are constantly watching to pull you down that’s why you need to stay in prayer and faith. No matter how good you are , being good doesn’t replace prayers and building your relationship with God. You need to sit with God in His presence at His feet , hearing him speak to you . When you wait on God , the enemy’s wait against you will be in vain. The enemy is always fully armed , the question is are you fully spiritually ready ? 

TODAY’S WORD- YOU NEED THE FULL ARMOUR OF GOD TO SUBDUE THE ENEMY !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment