Monday 30 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LOVE FROM A PURE HEART 


BIBLE FOCUS - 1 Timothy 1:5 KJVNow the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

PRAYER- FATHER TEACH ME TO LOVE RIGHT . FATHER TEACH ME TO WALK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I WILL NOT FOLLOW WRONG PATTERN OF LOVE . I LOVE AS GOD HAS COMMANDED FOR US TO .  I WALK IN THE FOOT PRINT OF JESUS . I RECIEVE GRACE TO LOVE FROM A CLEAR CONSCIENCE. I REJECT EVIL THOUGHTS THAT WILL STIR BAD INTENTIONS. FATHER I WILL NOT JUST SPEAK FAITH I WILL WALK IN FAITH IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- Things you should be found doing , is being good to people , from a genuine place of heart. Doing good is the Lords command , we must follow it . It says love your neighbour as yourself . Your conscience is God speaking to you. God has put in us a conscience to show what to do and what not to do. So it’s not doing good but the intent why you do what you do matters to God . Your conscience must be clear before God. Your faith reflects in your actions and your ability to live others and all that comes from your heart.

TODAY’S WORD- THE RIGHT PATTERN OF LOVE IS THE AGAPE LOVE(highest form of love , selfless and sacrificial) !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment