Monday 9 October 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD OUR SAVIOUR 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 69:1-2,15 KJVSave me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. [2] I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. [15] Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.

PRAYER - FATHER HELP ME TO STAND IN GOD AND STAND TALL. TEACH ME YOUR WAY LORD. HELP ME LORD TO WALK IN THE PATTERNS OF THE SPIRIT. THE ENENY WILL NOT WASTE ME . GOD IS MY COVERING . I STAND IN THE STRENGTH AND FOUNDATION OF GOD. I WILL NOT FALL. MY HELP IS IN GOD. MY HEAD IS LIFTED UP ,  I WILL NOT SINK . I WILL NOT BE DROWNED BY SATANIC FLOOD THE LORD IS MY SHIELD UPON MY RIGHT HAND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- When you don’t have God as your stand , you will sink . It is only God that can save you from sinking. It is by the help of God we stay afloat. The song writter says “on Christ the solid rock we stand, all other ground is sinking” The reason why we can still stand is because we have made God our foundation. No matter how right you live and how much you pray you will encounter the challenges of life but what guarantees your victory through these times is faith and feet rooted in God

TODAY’S WORD- IF YOU ARE NOT STANDING IN GOD , YOU ARE NOT STANDING AT ALL!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment