Thursday, 27 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LET YOUR FAITH OUTWEIGH THE GUILT

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 66:18-20 KJVIf I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me : [19] But verily God hath heard me ; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. [20] Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY. LORD I TRUST THAT YOU HAVE HEARD AND ANSWERED ME. I BELIEVE THAT YOYR MERCY HAS PRECAILED OVER ME. I COME TO YOU LORD WITH A HEART OF GRATITUDE. I TRUST THAT YOU ARE WORKING ALL THINGS OUT FOR MY GOOD. LORD I BELIEVE THAT MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED AND YOU HAVE DONE ALL THINGS FOR ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- Stop letting the devil guilt trip you with with sin . Come to God confess your sin and have faith that God has heard you. The devil is an accuser, wheh you present yourself before God devil present your sin , our righteousness is not by our power but in Christ. The Bible says draw night to me and I will draw nigh to you. The devil tries to remind us of our sin to push us away from God. Beloved ask God for mercy and declare in faith verily God has heard me. This is the reason the Bible says come boldly  before the throne of grace that ye may obtain mercy and grace for help. Because it’s not your perfection that gets you closer to God but the mercy of God. Be confident, have faith , don’t let nothing separate you from God, even in your mess come to God. Know in your heart that He hears and answers.

TODAY’S WORD- COME TO GOD BELIEVING!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18rXumgV-OAAnwnmDQ7_5kM_41OQjJUuD

No comments:

Post a Comment