Monday 1 August 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET-MULTIPLE GRACE AND OVERWHELMING RESULT 


BIBLE FOCUS- JOHN 1:16

PRAYER- FATHER I RELY ON YOUR GRACE. I TAKE BOLD STEPS IN FACE . I WILL NO LONGER ALLOW SELF LIMIT ME. I AM IN TINE WITH GOD. I HAVE GRACE TO AOUND AND MANIFEST. I AM SUFFICIENT IN THE FINISHED WORKS IF JESUS. ALL THINGS ARE AMDE POSSIBLE TO ME AND FOR ME . GRACE AND GOD RESULT IS MY STANDARD FOR LIVIN. I WORK WITH GRACE AND MH RESULT ARE OVERWHELMING IN JESU ANME I HAVE DECLARED , AMEN!

WORD- The reason why we feel insufficient is because we always depend on self . Self expectation, self reliance, self righteousness and lots of self. We have to understand that we can’t think like mere men and expect the manifestation of a big God. Possibilities beyond limitations are in God. The money you start to know this , your results becomes overwhelming. For this month and the rest of the year , let your watchword be God reliant . Know that you don’t operate in half measures but in the fullness of God. The overwhelming result begins when you become dependent on God’s grace to function. You can’t be self dependent and function in divine realm.

TODAY’S WORD-  TO HAVE WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU MUST DEPEND ON HIM TO MANIFEST IT !

EFECOLLABS 



No comments:

Post a Comment