Friday 5 August 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET-MORE THAN MY ABILITY 


BIBLE FOCUS- Ephesians 3:7-8 KJV
[7] Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. [8] Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;


PRAYER - FATHER HELP ME SEE ME AS YOU SEE ME. GOD MOVE ME FROM LITTLE TO MORE K RECIBE GRACE TO DO MORE THAN MH ABILITY. I WILL NOT  FALL NOT BE SHAKEN , MY GAZE JD FIXED ON GID. FATHER MICE ME INTO THE FRON T SEAT OF LIFE. I MANIFEST CHRIST  IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN 

WORD- Stop belittling yourself . The plan God has for you is beyond your present age, class, or status. But realise that it is in God that you manifest exploits . Grace us what magnifies your little . Manifesting grace us by keying into it , how ? Acknowledging that it is not if your strength that you should boast but in Christ Jesus . God can position you beyond  your disability and incapacitaties. Trust Him , submit to Him and be obedient to him .

TODAY’S WORD- GOD CAN MAGNIFY YIYR LITTLE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment