Thursday 4 August 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my struggle days are over 

The anointing of God brings deliverance upon my life 

God has answered the cry of my heart and my request is made known to God 

God has moved me from the backward season into forward phase 


I declare that I am delivered  from the striving of the people 

I wear the garment of favour and laughter 

Lost opportunities are regained 

I am in for a greater blessing 

Nothing stops my light of rising 


I declare that my doors are open and my new song breaks forth 

I declare that  I am in my new season of opportunity 

New doors burst open for me with thanksgiving 

I break forth with new song 

I carry the yoke breaking anointing 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment