Monday 8 August 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- PERFORMANCE 


BIBLE FOCUS-  Jere 1:12-The LORD said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.”

PRAYER- I DECLARE THAT GOD IS WORKING IN ME TO WILL AND TO DO OF HIS GOOD PLEASURE. I DECLARE THAT I AM IN THE MOVE OF GOD. I ENTER INTO THE COVENANT OF FULFILMENT OF GO’S WORD. I DECLARE THAT GOD’S WORD TO ME IS YEAH AND AMEN . GOD’S WORD MANIFEST IN ME UNHINDERED. PROPHECIES ARE NO LONGER HANDING BUT ARE FULFILLED IN ME ,IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD-  Don’t try to help God , when He speaks a work He does it. He said he watches over His word to perform it. If He watches over His word means He is watching over you, because God can’t be watching His word and not watch over you. Sometimes when the storms come we forget that it isn’t by our strength that things happens. He who began a good work will complete it . He says His word to perform it and it won’t return to him void .Don’t watch over Gods word for Him , if he says it he will do it . God is on us he hasn’t forgotten his word to us . Therefore there shall be performance of all things .If God guides His word to fulfill means he guides you by His word

 Sent from my iPhone


TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS  A TALK AND DO GOD , YOU CAN BANK ON HIS WORD! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment