Tuesday 30 August 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am confident in God who is the author and the finisher of my faith 

I lay hold on Gods word and promises 

I stand fast in faith believing

Though the winds blow God remains my solid ground 

 

I am not limited in my statu quo cos I know that God has made all things possible for me 

God is my solid ground with him I will not fall 

God in my present and he never leaves me stranded 

I am walking in the miraculous of God 

For I am confident in God that he has settled me and heard all my cry 

God is working in me and through me 

 

I declare that I am Broken from every limitation 

God has released upon  the manner of due season 

My faith is not shaken God has settled me and heard my cry 

My season of gladness has come 

My mourning is turned to dancing 

All  sack clothes are pulled off 

In Jesus name I have declared , amen! 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment