Thursday 4 August 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE EYES IF THE SPIRIT 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 73:2-3,11,16-17,21-But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end. Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.


PRAYER- FATHER DELIVER ME FROM THE SPIRIT  OF ENVY. HELP ME TO SEE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SEE. FATHER DELIVER ME OUT OF SELF MINDSET TO SEE WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO SEE AND WHAT HE WANTS ME TO HEAR. OPEN THE EYES OF MY UNDERSTANDING OH LORD. ENLIGHTEN MY EYES AND LET ME SEE THINGS THE WAY YOU SEE THEM IN JESUS NAME, Amen 

WORD- Envy is a trap that moves you out of God’s plan . Don’t envy what you don’t understand. Trust in God , in His source .Don’t rush ahead of Him. Stop comparing yourself to other people , God has designed you for something significantly unique. Don’t take the process for granted in Gods timing and all things will be beautiful in God’s time . Don’t allow your hunger for present satisfaction lead you to destruction. It’s time to go back to the cross and align your path with God. It is foolishness to go anyway that is not Gods way.

TODAY’S WORD- THE WAYS OF GOD ARE NOT THE WAYS OF MEN!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment