Tuesday 9 August 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that good things are no more a seasonal thing in my life but a daily experience 

My greatness is seen my voice is heard 

All the blessings of God concerning me will never run out 

I shall not run out of Good seasons 

 

I declare that anything God has ordained for my life shall not go down 

I take deliberate and intentional steps 

my glory shall not cease and my greatness shall not be forgotten 

I enter into the covenant of divine mercy  

 

God is present for my help and all things are possible to me in Christ 

Joy and laughter shall be the fragrance of my house 

I move out of rough season to glorious experience 

God has taken me out of the back phase of life into a new experience 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

Efecollabs 

No comments:

Post a Comment