Thursday 18 August 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- HEAR HIS VOICE 


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Samuel 3:5 KJV
[5] And he ran unto Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou calledst me. And he said, I called not; lie down again. And he went and lay down.


PRAYER- FATHER I LONG TO KNOW YOU MORE AND KNOW MORE OF YOU. I COME UNDER THE COVERING OF YOUR WILL. FATHER HELP ME TO RECOGNISE YOUR VOICE AND STAY IN THE PLACE OF WORSHIP. FATHER I LONG FOR YOUR VOICE. FATHER I AM SPIRITUALLY ALERT AND AWAKEN TO YOUR VOICE . I STEP PIT IF SELF INTO YOUR WILL IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- Until you know God you can’t recognize His voice . Jesus said , my sheep hear my voice and know me . Even though Samuel had been with Eli, he didn’t recignise the voice of God because He had not gotten a personal encounter. It is not enough to grow in a CHRISTAIN family, you must have a personal relationship. If you don’t know God for yourself, you can’t recognize His voice hence you will miss divine timing. 

TODAY’S WORD- ONE OF THE EVIDENCE OF SONSHIP IS THE ABILTY TO HEAR GOD!

EFECOLLABS 



No comments:

Post a Comment