Monday 15 August 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I increase in the strength and might of Christ 

As Christ increase so do I 

The will and purpose of God for my life is established

I daily lay the foundation of faith in Christ Jesus 

 

I declare that I take the bold steps of faith 

I talk the faith talk, I walk the faith walk and I do the faith work 

Christ is my confidence and in Him I rest my hope 

I am firm in Christ 

 

The finished work of Jesus is made manifest in me 

I am in the plan of God and standing on the rock 

I move from self righteousness to the righteousness in God 

I supersede self and stand in the will of the father 

Christ is made perfect in me as he is so I am 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment