Thursday 25 August 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive blessings that swallows up the sorrow of yesterday 

My miraculous season starts now 

I am in the covenant of prosperity with God 

I am in the center of His will 

I am manifest true sonship and I birth forty the Abrahamic blessings 

 

I declare that I step out of low seasons into new levels 

My today is greater than yesterday and I have a better tomorrow than today 

I am in the new of God and I manifesting new seasons 

What God has said concerning me is fulfilled and brought to reality 

 

I declare that strangers will hear my voice and obey 

Kings will come to the brightness of my light 

I shine gracefully 

my testimony resounds 

I recieve miracles that swallow troubles 

In Jesus name I have declares, Amen!

#EFECOLLABS


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment