Monday 8 August 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that every word God has spoken concerning me comes to pass

I am in the move of God 

I enjoy daily blessings and benefits 

I will not lack no good thing 

My life is springing forth as green grass

 

I declare that there shall be no obstruction to the fulfillment of God’s word concerning me 

I take faith leading steps and actions 

My path is watered and guided by the word

I will not go out of God’s preordained plan for me 

my steps are ordered by the Lord

 

I will not fall out of God’s plan 

God is fulfilling His word in me 

I am stationed for the miraculous 

My life is prophetically empowered and manifesting 

I move from casual happenings to unusual favour 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen 

 

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment