BIBLE FOCUS- Acts 3:18 KJVBut those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU THROUGH THIS SEASON. I BELIEVE IN YOUR PLAN FOR MY LIFE. I FOLLOW YOUR PATH THROUGH AND THROUGH. LORD I KNOW THAT YOUR THOUGHTS AND PLAN CONCERNING ME WILL NOT FAIL. I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON MY PURPOSE AND MY DREAMS WILL NOT FAIL. I WALK STEADFASTLY IN FAITH AND COURAGE. I DECLARE THAT EVERY SEASON PUSHES ME CLOSER TO YOU. HELP ME TO LEARN WHAT YOU WANT ME TO KNOW. LORD I STAY FOCUSED ON YOU IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
WORD- Even your suffering season is part of the journey, God knows it. Christ journey wasn’t without suffering it the suffering eventually brought the glory. Got the suffering of this present time can not be compared to the glory that shall be revealed in you. Where you are is not the end of the road, it’s a beginning of a new season. Joseph was sold by His brothers and went through the suffering phase but it was all part of God’s plan, it didn’t look like it till he became the prime minister in Egypt.
TODAY’S WORD- TRUST GOD IN EVERY SEASON!
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment