BIBLE FOCUS- John 19:11 KJVJesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
PRAYER- FATHER I SUBMIT MY LIFE TO YOU, DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH ME. I BELONG TO GOD THEREFORE DEVIL HAS NO HOLD AND AUTHORITY OVER ME. SATAN TAKE YOUR LEAVE I BELONG TO GOD. GOD IS IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE AND ALL THAT CONCERNS ME. GOD IS FOR ME NO POWER CAN BE AGAINST ME. I AM CARRIED ON THE WINGS OF GOD’S GRACE AND MERCY. I AM BUILT TO LAST AND TOO EMPOWERED TO FAIL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD- Know your spiritual authority, you carry God , you wear Christ, until heaven gives order nothing can stand against you. Tell that sickness, thou shouldest have no power except that which is given by God. Don’t let the devil bully you or box you up. That is why it is important to place your life in God’s hands , He is the best security ever. The highest authority is God, when you come into this consciousness, devil can’t play with your mind. Tell devil that God has not given Him authority over you. Stand in the power wherein Christ has made you free. This is your confidence that God has not given you to the enemy. We overcame by the blood of the “Lamb and the word of our testimony”. Speak good things about yourself. Jesus knew whose son he is and spoke with that authority.
TODAY’S WORD- BEST LIFE INSURANCE IS TO GIVE JESUS YOUR LIFE!
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment