Wednesday 28 December 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- DECEMBER: 28:2016

7 DAYS THANKSGIVING CONFESSION-DAY 4
NUGGET: JEREMIAH 17:14 ;Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. Thank you Jesus !
O Lord thank you for healing because you gave us health by your stripe.Thank you father for rising with healing in your wings.Father thank you for making us mount up with wings as eagles and filling us with strength in our soul.Father we give you praise for giving us healing as bread.Thank you Lord for being our shield and buckler.Thank you Lord for filling the weak with strength.Thank you Lord for healing our land.Lord we give you praise for healing the wounded heart and the broken spirit. Thank you for removing the disease of the Egyptians and filling us with the bread of life.thank you for healing battered lives.thank you lord for giving us hope of a new life each day. Lord you are all that matters. Lord your life gives me life in Jesus name. Amen

TODAY'S TIP: The Lord will give grace and glory no good thing will he withhold from you !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment