Wednesday 7 December 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:8:2016

THURSDAY CONFESSION

NUGGET: PSALM 112:7,8 ; He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.Thank you Jesus!
I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty and thy wondrous work.I can do all things by the power of Christ in me.The God of Israel is one that empowers me for the extraordinary. I will hear what the Lord will speak for he will speak peace unto me and my household.He that worketh deceit shall not dwell in my house.I have been predestined according to the purpose of him who worketh all things according to the counsel of his will.I am begotten into a lively hope of the resurrection of Jesus.I shall have respect unto the testimony of his word and it shall be my guide for daily living.I exceed the expectations of men.I am a Joy and a source of blessing to those around me.I am a delight of God I shall not be deprived of God's goodness upon me.My heart shall live because it seek God in Jesus name,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: There is a set time for every person, don't give up you never know when set time will manifest. Have faith against the odds !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment